Scottish Fisheries Museum Logo
Home > Visit Us > Gallery Description > The Courtyard

Courtyard

The buildings which house the Scottish Fisheries Museum date from the 16th - 19th century. They are set around a cobblestone courtyard in which fishing gear, tools and nets are displayed. The courtyard has been connected with fishing since the 14th century. The tour of the Galleries starts and ends here.

The Scottish Fisheries Museum Trust Ltd
St Ayles, Harbourhead, Anstruther, Fife KY10 3AB
E-mail: enquiries@scotfishmuseum.org
Tel (within UK): 01333 310628
Tel (from outside UK): +44 1333 310628
Charity Number: SC 006185
VAT Reg Number: 270 2790 64
twitter logo facebook logo youtube logo flickr logo tripadvisor logo
fifedirect logo
museum galleries scotland logo
robertson trust logo
heritage lottery fund logo
scottish government logo
green tourism logo