• Patrons’ Night – an evening at the Museum exclusively for Patrons
• invitations to curator-led private viewings of major exhibitions
• acknowledgement in the Annual Review and on our website roll of honour
• unlimited free visits to the museum
• discounts in our café & shop.
Vitally, patronage enables planning for the full range of the museum’s education and conservation work, and its development. We value our Patrons as central to our mission in relating how fishing became such an important part of the fabric of Scotland.